[T3] Recalibrate speedometer

Jacob Adam Schroeder jacob.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat May 9 07:32:44 PDT 2015

Thanks for all the replies.  So far it seems to be a linear issue and by
that I mean that it is always off by 10 mph.  It is annoying, but I have
other issues to troubleshoot in the meantime that are a higher priority.
I'll likely return to this at some point down the road.

I really only started noticing this issue because my fuel gauge has started
acting up and I have been relying on the odometer to measure my mileage as
a proxy for how much fuel I have left.  Using the odometer, my gas mileage
seems low, and that got me thinking.  My fuel gauge was working recently,
so I will focus on getting that going first and will likely start a new
thread about that.

Jacob