[T3] 66 Squareback Now Mine

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Mon May 25 18:43:19 PDT 2015

"Very cool Adam! That car actually looks better in the close shots.
Not the usual for a "patina" car. ;-)
It does sound like the shifter plate needs to be moved a little to the
left. Max Welton"

Thanks max. It is your fault that I got this one. I fell in love with your
early bodied Square long ago. I had to get one of my own. Now, if I could
just get you to sell me a matching FI system like yours :)