[T3] 66 Squareback Now Mine

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue May 26 19:01:59 PDT 2015

In a message dated 5/26/15 8:49:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

> It was 80 degrees and 100% humidity when I got off work. I couldn't
breath
> much less work on the car. It is going to take a while for this Colorado
> transplant to get used to this North Texas heat, and it isn't even as hot
as
> it usually is this time of year.

I was down in the Wichita Falls area last summer. It was 100 degrees
everyday. In fact I watched the weather chanel 1 day, and it was 104 out, and felt
like 103 on the body. :O Too damn hot for this yankee to be working on a
Squareback, but I was outside doing it.

Bob 65 Notch with Sunroof</HTML>