[T3] DOT 5 and brake light switches

Sean Bartnik sjbartnik at mac.com
Thu Nov 19 06:18:42 PST 2015

Hmm that's interesting, maybe it is indeed coming from the flasher relay. Doesn't sound like it though; it's not as loud as the normal click of the flasher relay when, for example, the turn signals are engaged. Sounds farther away and muffled, like I'm hearing it through the bulkhead.

I'll have to investigate further.

-Sean