[T3] DOT 5 and brake light switches

William Sills w_sills at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 15:03:06 PST 2015

I have a 66 bus, still 6volt, and just like Jim described, whenever I step on the brakes there is a click from the turn signal relay. At this point I kind of like it, as it's an audible way to know my brake lights are working!

The signal relay in my 64 notch is so quiet, I can't even hear it when the blinkers are on, so I don't know I that one does it too. That car is also still 6 volt. -Bill.

Sent from my iPhone