[T3] One Bite at a Time

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Oct 1 17:12:16 PDT 2015

> I need to build a real camp but have an off-grid powerhouse done and
> bunkhouse, so much more to do.. trail to lake, cribbing and docks.

So, is the bunkhouse just sleeping space? If so, then cook outside?

sleeping and leg stretching on rainy days, cooking is in the kitchen in the
camper.

> an retirement is still way off!

Thought so!

> take the cover off the radio and look see where the cord is soldered on
> and solder a new one on.

I have. It is a two pin connector (DIN) riveted on that plugs into the power
supply. They were never supposed to separate the cord from the pin. Meaning,
there is three parts: power cord, mount in the rear panel, and the power
supply. Tried finding another cord. Where do I get one of these solder in
power supply cords?

send me a picture off list and i can help more.  maybe you can splice
something on.

keith