[T3] Auto shift issue

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Fri Sep 18 13:24:24 PDT 2015

I will make two test gauges and test the pressures prior to any parts replacements. As you say I need to know what I have now. I believe the VM is a good one, as it doesn't leak, but not matched to the other parts. I have read ( and been advised by Jim A ) that the valve body, governor and VM must be matched. I'm presuming that when this unit was rebuilt the original interior hard parts were kept together. The most likely part swapped would be the VM. Everything I have read suggests I will need the gauges regardless. I hope to get this corrected in one day, without waiting on more parts. So far I've missed on that fantasy every time.
Tim
73 T3 auto