[T3] Blower Motor

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Wed Dec 7 17:30:13 PST 2016

A few years back I had my entire unit out as I was experiencing the same issue. Squealing while in operation....As Jim suggested I lubed the bearings with a lithium chain lube... I rarely use the fan but when I do it is still quiet save the motor noise which is not serious... Hope you get it fixed to your satisfaction...
Tim
73 T3 FI auto