[T3] FI fuel pump?

Jared Kohler jaredkohler at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 17:12:37 PST 2016

Hello everyone. It has been a long time since I emailed the group....

I have a 1969 Spareback with FI. The previous owner installed an aftermarket electric fuel pump. Now it is giving me troubles. i'm going to remove it shortly and bench test it. Perhaps, I can fix it?

Question:

Do any original VW fuel pumps still exist? If so, how can I get my hands on one? I'm sure they're pricey?

Or, is there a really good aftermarket pump you all would run?

I have a feeling I will be needing to buy a replacement.

Thanks in advance.

Jared
Goleta, CA