[T3] 70 Fastback update

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Mon Feb 29 12:12:07 PST 2016

Welcome back, Dennis.

Hmmm, the horn circuit changed completely between '70 and '72, so you
have your work cut out for you to make that swap work. I suspect your
'70 TS switch could have been fixed, and it had nothing to do with
the horn. I've got nothing against either early or late parts, but
swapping means that someone coming along later will have a much worse
job trying to figure out what's going on.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org