[T3] 71 Square ignition switch

Ralph Tree treedog12001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 09:02:45 PDT 2016

Hi Dave,
No, I don't do an inordinate amount of starting my car. In fact both of these were OG switches, and I had only been driving both of them for a short time. The first one was making intermittent contact and when I took it apart to clean it up, the plastic fell apart in my hand. This one just quit working. As for the relay, I've never seen a need for it if my cars are tuned properly, they fire up quickly.

Thanks
Ralph

Sent from my iPhone