[T3] fuel pressure gauge

Doug Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 14:02:35 PST 2016

I have one of the inline dial kind in my Fastback, which uses an aluminum bridge with male hose ends, with that is tapped for the threads on the gauge.
On my Bus, though, I use a Dakota Digital fuel pressure gauge so that I can monitor the pressure changed (at idle and at load) in the cockpit (that's just one of a series of gauges, including an AFR, oil temp & pressure, CHT and voltmeter). I guess I went a little nuts with the gauges ;-)

The analog setup in the Fasty was pretty reasonable, maybe $45 or so from Jegs and installed in under an hour. The DD setup in the Bus, though, was a much more complicated endeavor due to the gauge wiring and probably an entire evening to install.

Let me know if you have any questions or want pics: dougbrashear at yahoo.com
- Doug :-)73 Fasty (and 75 Westy)Falls Church, VA