[T3] 412 Brake Caliper Question

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sat Mar 5 10:32:41 PST 2016

In a message dated 3/5/2016 6:33:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk writes:

I saw a  photo on Facebook from one of my German Type 3 friends with a disc
cut  through by worn out disc pads - it must have taken some time of
screeching  and awful braking to cut it right through!

My 70 Squareback when I purchased it back in 1998 was like this on  BOTH
sides up front. :O  I'll have to look around and see if I can find the
pictures of them. They were cut completely thru, and in the pic, the  "rings" were
set on the hood for a photo op. The old front hubs would have been  perfect
for a trailer, if I hadn't scrapped them.

Bob 65 Notch  with sunroof