[T3] Bad day at the (FI) office

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Tue Mar 15 19:56:01 PDT 2016

 I've only had a throttle cable break right at the point where it has the L
type bend at the pedal . I noticed at that time there is a white roller held
in place by an E clip and the roller rides in a long wide slot in the under
side of the pedal . MIne is a 73 so the entire thing may be different . On
the late throttle cable at the IAD the cable end is threaded and uses a
small nut and barrel to adjust it.

  William