[T3] Invasion Prep!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu May 5 17:09:24 PDT 2016

ahh, but Jim, do you have brake LIGHTS?  ;-)
Yea, the DOT5 is the only way the brakes would still be working properly.

Id be really surprised if you didnt have to really clean out that fuel
system and replace all the injectors, gas was starting to get bad in 2002,
but I dont think it was ethanol yet.  Ive delt with cars that hadnt been
stored that long which had stuff floating around in the gas tank it was so
bad.

Im sure the 69 is all giddy about being back on the road again!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"