[T3] I want to change my brake fluid it's been a while? 73 SB

Dave Pallo rdavid at rochester.rr.com
Fri May 13 19:25:28 PDT 2016

[[[I've a simple piece of rubber pressure tubing that has a screw in the
lower

end, and a slit cut with a Stanley knife (eg) which fits on a bleed screw

and acts as a one way valve.  Press on the pedal and the fluid squirts out

of the slit, without allowing air back in.  Good for single-handed bleeding,

but rather slow for changing fluid.

Dave

UK VW Type 3&4 Club

This is the first time I ever heard of this idea, and it sounds pretty cool
Dave!

I'll have try it out on my next brake bleed!

Dave Pallo

'72 Square ~ Elwood

Fairport, NY