[T3] I want to change my brake fluid it's been a while? 73 SB

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Fri May 13 22:28:58 PDT 2016

Nice you guys are talking about this. my rear pretty much brand new but
old wheel cylinder is leaking and gonna have to replace it. on a dual
circuit setup.
Always need a refresher. its been over 15 years since i redid the whole
brake system and only 2000 miles on my squareback
:) Getting er back on the road a little at a time.
Chris537