[T3] I want to change my brake fluid it's been a while? 73 SB

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Mon May 16 14:43:32 PDT 2016

I looked at these Autozone disc brake pads and measured the pad thickness .
The Bentley shows 10 mm these are 8 mm . I called pepboys and theirs are
1/2" and all the metal is the same.

 I suppose 8 mm is better than 2 mm on the worn ones I have now . I can't
imagine why there are so many different thickness variation on the pad
material 1/2 is so thick I don't they would fit. Some brands don't state the
thickness.