[T3] Speedometer Nonsense

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Fri May 20 14:51:28 PDT 2016

On 20 May 2016 at 17:17, Daniel Nohejl wrote:

> Does my speedometer just hate cables or is there something I can do here?

It seems unlikely that you're doing the same wrong thing with your
cable installation and adjustment every time you go thru this, so I
suspect there's something wrong with your speedo. If you've never had
anyone else look at your speedo, you should probably send it to me to
work over. There are some subtle things that can go bad that you're
not likely to spot yourself.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org