[T3] Injectors

javier trujillo javier.trujillo123 at gmail.com
Fri May 27 17:44:37 PDT 2016

Hello Tim,
I am a new contributor to the list but have been watching for several
years. I have also been educated on the unique details of the 1972 FI Type
3 by Jim Adney.
If you would like to have your injectors cleaned, flow matched, calibrated
along with a calibration sheet, have a new inlet screens installed, and a
new plastic tips then you should send them to RC Engineering.
They did my '72 Squareback injectors last year for under $20/tax included
each. One of them had a bad spray pattern due to deposits and age so i had
them all done.
The car did not double in horsepower due to this injector service but it
did idle noticeably better, nicer cold starts, and the top end power when
merging on the freeway was much smoother. Due to the smoother top end
performance i drive the car in that range much more than before so my fuel
economy is not very good. My Squareback is a daily driver that sees about
800 miles per month.
RC has done countless sets of injectors in the last 20 years for the
vehicle testing program that the company i work for does here in Torrance
as well as for the on engine testing we do in our lab. They do it fast and
they do it right the first time.

*RC Engineering, Inc.   20807 Higgins Court   Torrance, CA  90501   Phone
  310-320-2277   E-Mail: **RC at rceng.com* <RC at rceng.com>