[T3] Injectors

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Sun May 29 09:34:15 PDT 2016

Thanks. I will contact them.. We drive ours a lot but mostly in the fall winter and spring as we are working in another state all summer. I hope to someday get to an Invasion... We spent a couple weeks last february in the Sedona/Cottenwood/Prescot area and really enjoyed everything. Our T3 is a conversation starter and I can envision the gab that a train load would start, and the knowledge about the cars,from the participants, is irreplaceable.
Again thanks for the Info
Tim
73 T3 auto