[T3] FS: Bentley manuals

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Fri Nov 4 14:48:17 PDT 2016

I have 2 VW Type 3 Bentley manuals here that I'm willing to sell.
Both are early editions with the color wiring diagrams. These cover
'68-73 years with FI. They are also very useful for earlier years,
except for the lack of carb coverage. Each of you should own one of
these manuals.

#1 is in the worst shape, with duct tape holding the cover in place
and a lot of severely dog-eared pages. One page is loose. This one is
pretty beat up, so this might be best for shop or on-the-road use, if
you have a good copy that you want to preserve. $20, including
shipping in the US.

#2 is in fair/good condition: cover intact, all pages there, but many
have been damp, so they are mildly wrinkled but not stuck together.
$40, including shipping in the US.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org