[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 74, Issue 5

S UNSWORTH s.unsworth816 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 5 14:54:33 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm on holiday ( vacation ) in Scotland. Cairngorms last 7 nights. St Andrews for the next 3 nights.

Tomorrow I am meeting up with a guy from Edinburgh who accidentally sold me a NOS Genuine VW Petrol ( Gas ) Tank for a Left Hand Drive Late Type 3.

He has one for a Right Hand Drive Late Type 3. He just gave me the wrong one.

 So for all you guys who drive on the wrong side of the road, there is a NOS Genuine VW Gas Tank available in Edinburgh.

 It will be for a Twin Carburettor Type 3 not Fuel Injection but I am sure that can be fixed if you really need a New Tank.

The cost of Shipping may be prohibitive but then again, if you really need one. . . . .

 He is also selling me a NOS Late Type 3 Silencer ( Muffler ) tomorrow, and looking out for me some other NOS Type 3 Parts.

 I can't wait !

Regards,

Steve