[T3] Alignment

dlstiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sat Nov 19 09:48:48 PST 2016

On 2016-11-19 10:54, Daniel K. Du Vall wrote:
> There is a bit of adjustment in toe on the rear. You have to loosen
> the bolts on the spring plate so that it can be moved forward or back.
>
> Daniel Du Vall

Yes I noticed that in the Bentley.  Once I get mine taken care of I need
to put the numbers in for my brother's 71 standard beetle and if you
want your square done I'll have to set one up for it as I think the
front numbers are the same but the numbers for the back wheels are a
little different between a FB and a square due to the slight weight
difference I guess. The notch is the same as a FB. The pre 68 numbers
are different on the rear as well because of the swing axle.

Dennis