[T3] Alignment

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:52:45 PST 2016

I’ve encountered some conflicting information on this so I thought I’d ask: Is the measurement for the angle of the spring plates simply taken with the car on a lift and the suspension unloaded or does the spring plate have to be disconnected from the trailing arm? I was hoping that taking a measurement might be somewhat simple and that any adjusting work (if necessary) would be the hard part.

Daniel