[T3] Alignment

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:21:08 PST 2016

Bob…..the ones I was looking at (if it’s even at all necessary to do this job and it’s very likely not) are these:

http://www.cbperformance.com/product-p/2842.htm

I thought my 69 torsion bar was longer though and would take these:

http://www.cbperformance.com/product-p/2844.htm

You’re right that no one has adjustable dual plates. Am I mistaken or are post 69 or 70 spring plates back to single? I seem to recall that on Type 1’s.

Daniel

You need to ask that alignment shop if they CAN get  adjustable DOUBLE
plates (that an IRS type 3 uses). Most of those that  you see are single plates,
and are commonly found on swing axle cars. As far as  I know, nobody offers
the double adjustable spring plate.

Bob 65 Notch  S with Sunroof