[T3] Why is it that when I got my 73 SB I never hadtoturnthekey severa...

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 20:26:47 PDT 2017

In a message dated 8/10/2017 4:30:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  catnine09
@dslextreme.com writes:

Jim.  I've got a question . Today I connected my fuel pressure gauge to
check
the pressure , I use the line that used to go to the cold start valve
should
still be the same pressure . It read 32 PSI because I was told a  while
back
raising it might help with the ethonal fuel  here.

Why does everyone want to blame the ethanol fuel? Here in Michigan we've
had it since 1986, so it's not a "new thing". It does lower fuel mileage, but
 we're only talking about 1-2 mpgs compared to straight gas without the
ethanol  in it.

PS, I use that same fitting myself, as I have the Cold start stuff disabled
 completely.

Bob 65 Notch  w/Factory Sunroof converted to IRS