[T3] The road trip blues

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 06:51:32 PDT 2017

> Having thought about this overnight, here are some followup thoughts:
>
> Sounds like you've had a loss of power along with excess blowby.

The loss of power was momentary and we’ve been running pretty much fine since the incident. I thought excess blowby was something an engine either had or didn’t have….that it’s not transient. I guess  compression and leak down tests might be in order.

> Check each of your HV SP wires for continuity and the right amount of resistance.
>
> Check the FI harness connectors to the injectors, to make sure they are all
> connected.
>
> Check the pressure sensor hose to make sure both ends are still connected.

Will do the above, especially as we may have overlooked something.

> I have starters and a breather cap. If you decide to divert here, give me an
> idea of when you might arrive.

Ok…I’ll email you directly!