[T3] 1966 Type 3 Squareback ( non-functioning horn)

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Feb 3 17:23:59 PST 2017

Ahh, but after someone cuts you off having the air horns is not something
someone expects to hear from a little VW!  :-)
Yea, I try not to get "horney" too often!

Keith

Yes, I can fix it. But I'm not sure you want to pay the price. It's
not likely to be cheap. Yes, in my mind it's not worth fixing.
Personally, I very seldom use the horn. It's not the best defensive
driving tactic.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org