[T3] turn signals/brake lights

Sean Bartnik sjbartnik at mac.com
Thu Feb 23 10:24:41 PST 2017

No harm on the brake light switch. The reason there are two switches is so that if you lose pressure in one of the two brake hydraulic circuits, you will still have brake lights from the switch on the functioning circuit.

So the only issue with driving with only one connected switch is that if that brake hydraulic circuit fails, you won't have brake lights which will hardly be your primary concern at that point :-D

-Sean