[T3] I pulled my Interstate battery july 12th to check thelevel, found the Interstae MT-42 was leaking.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Sat Jul 15 20:47:11 PDT 2017

 I should have said recycled . It gets confusing at least to me. I know
Interstate melts all the lead down and sometimes if the acid/water is good
they did say they might reuse it and if not they us it for things like
making glass ext. They recycle the cases since it's plastic to make new
ones.

 The part I wonder about is why the three Interstate MT-42 batteries I got
each have scuff marks on the bottom mostly and some on the sides . It's
probably through shipping from the plant where they built them to the local
ditributor  then to the dealer I pick it up from  . It's slid on and off
shelves and then trucks . I don't care what the bottom looks like as long as
there are no deep grooves in it so far it's been just scuffing.