[T3] gas mileage, voltage, etc.

Daniel Nohejl d.nohejl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 18:53:01 PDT 2017

I wanted to add that I pulled the spark plugs a few hours ago and found that 1 and 4 were fouled and 2 and 3 were white as heck which is the reverse of what I found on Saturday when 1/4 were fouled and 2/3 were white. I’ll also add that per our timing light, all the spark plug wires are firing and per our VOM all the wires test out fine, even when wiggled and flexed. Here’s a pic of #1 and #3. #1 looks like it has never burnt fuel and #3 is a different story. I didn’t include 2 and 4 b/c 1 and 4 are identical and 2 and 3 as well.

https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=1660204