[T3] gas mileage, voltage, etc.

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Tue Jun 27 10:33:21 PDT 2017

 That's what I read " if  one injector sticks open none will fire "  I don't
understand how the brain resets the circuit meaning after on pair fires it
also resets the circuit so the other pair fires. This means then through
transisters there is a switching process in laymans terms.

 It is possible though I've personally not seen it happen that even if the
trigger points have a good external connection on the trigger point
connector that where they connect from the female plug terminals to each of
the 2 points could be intermittent . Or it's just all in the brain since
Daniel seems to end up with quite a few faulty ones .

 The question I see brought up was a possible voltage spike or intermittent
short that might be killing the brains . That's why in one post I brought up
the cold start relay because I recall Daniel having issues with the pressure
switch at one point . On the pressure switch which is an enrichment device
as I understand it there is wire #14 & 9 both go to the brain , on Wire # 14
in the Bentley page 17 fuel system I see # 34 above  # 14 , #14 only shows
in the cold start relay. Also #32 & #33 are from the cold start relay to the
cold start valve also #30 which goes to the thermo switch which tells the
air temp determines when the cold start system needs to operate.

 My question is the diagram does not show a physical connection of #34 to
#14 yet is there one ?  Are #14 and # 34 2 leads into one connector on the
pressure switch? If so is it possible there is a short in the cold start
circuit or the cold start relay itself that's affecting #14 at the brain?
Relays can do all sorts of odd things intermittently.

 It's just a thought and something I would look at and not rule out. I have
no idea where the cold start relay is .