[T3] Type 3 front break calipers

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Tue Mar 21 10:59:14 PDT 2017

Well the ones on the front of my 72 do have two bleed valves but knowing that the incorrect ones have them also its hard to tell which they might be.

Knowing things are bad right now i need to drive it a bit long before i have another car to get to work.

On that i noticed that it only seems to drag in the after noon and with the stop and go traffic going home.

If I order a set Jim I will probably replace the hoses also.

Thanks,

Daniel Du Vall