[T3] Ken's lean exhaust

Mara Johnson drmarajjohnson at gmail.com
Wed May 10 09:57:11 PDT 2017

Funny you mentioned that, I got a tutorial from my dad for all my falling
apart manuals....use contact cement to glue cover on spline back to book
and consolidate pages.  Replace missing covers with suitable substitute, I
used a similar weight heavy sheet.  Then reinforce spline by using packing
tape overlapping to reach an inch or two into the covers.  Then go to
inside of covers and another round of packing tape at spline seam.  Then
laminating sheets to completely cover the inside and out covers.  What a
relief to stop the progression of degradation!