[T3] Distributor Drive Gear Position

Jaime Gurrola elpuerco66 at gmail.com
Thu May 18 10:06:27 PDT 2017

---You should make sure the mech advance on your 009 is actually working.---

Advance is working properly.  It maxes out at around 35/36 but I run it around 28 Total.

My main problem is fuel boiling off after stopping.  Doesn't matter if I drive hard or easy or just idle for a while.

Which brings my other "problem" or as Jim asks, "What makes you think you have a temp problem?"  Good question.

The motor runs fine otherwise. If there was no fuel boil off issue I wouldn't even care so much. I'm still fine tuning the A/F mixture.  Getting close.