[T3] Lights

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Nov 3 23:12:29 PDT 2017

In a message dated 11/3/2017 11:36:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dduvall at 1peter4-10.org writes:

Best to  find the flasher and get the added benefit of the lighter loads.
Super  bright Led sells one and I believe they are just an electronic
flasher that  does the flashing through chips and not load heat contacts.
I plan on  switching the rest of mine out and trying to go the flasher way.

So  far I have replaced most the dash lights the two small marker light in
the  front and the license plate lights those are now bright almost too
bright  ;-)