[T3] Tight Engine

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Aug 1 19:15:03 PDT 2018

This may be a better idea than sucking it thru the tiny T4 one, but then
again, thats what they did...

keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"