[T3] 71 Squareback MT/FI - Fuel Filter Questions

William J catnine09 at dslextreme.com
Fri Feb 16 10:23:15 PST 2018

 At some point that 2nd filter was installed it was never a stock item . The
fuel filter stock is between the tank outlet and the pump intake there is no
fuel pressure on that filter it filters fuel before entering the pump . I'd
remove the 2nd added filter because it does have pressure at least 28 PSI
and you don't need it and it may even cause more harm than good.