[T3] 1970 Fastback FI won't start

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 11:30:54 PST 2018

Aha ... two different parts located in two different locations?

So ...........
A.) under the rear seat on the LHS (driver's side) is the:

   1. Main Power Relay, and
   2. Voltage Regulator (IIRC)
   3. Anything other parts in that location?

B.) but the Fuel Pump Relay is under the dash, mounted to the "firewall",
left of the steering column.
Got it.

My hearing has been somewhat compromised since 2001 after I had 2 ear
operations.  Determining the direction of where sounds are coming from, is
sometimes confusing to my brain.

Thanks, Jim.
After owning my Square for 49 years, I'm still learning things about my car.

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Squareback, FI, MT, One-owner
Rockport, TX (winter)