[T3] First Steps Engine Reassembly

Jeff C knowonelse at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 11:12:41 PDT 2018

Engine-side fan housing - All is good and installed with Loctite! RTV later
today.

Oil breather assembly - I have the proper metal piece. Which type of gasket
sealant is needed here? I have type 1A on hand.

Oil filler tube - I managed to find a proper gasket in my pile of gaskets!
Which type of gasket sealant is needed here? I have type 1A on hand.

Oil cooler - I have a late cooler and a late case and the proper seals.
Interesting that the holes in the case are 9.7mm and 11.4mm in diameter. I
also have the plastic mesh material and a large washer that goes inside.

Jeff
'67 Sqbk stock
Nevada City CA