[T3] I've got another question , same one I asked a while back.

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Jul 21 07:25:45 PDT 2018

On 20 Jul 2018 at 20:15, willjahn wrote:

>  I hear 20 clicks key on and the
> first click is just at when the throttle moves

This may not be correct. Note that the adjustment of the TPS is done across
a different pair of pins than those which give you the multiple clicks. Go back
and look at the instructions again. Do not adjust the TPS by the clicks you
can hear with the key ON.

There's a separate contact for the idle position. That's the one you use to
adjust the TPS.

Note that the instructions in the Bentley for adjusting the TPS are incorrect
for '70-73 cars. They are correct for '68-9 only.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org