[T3] I've got another question , same one I asked a while back.

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Jul 21 09:15:13 PDT 2018

I should have added that the only way to correctly adjust the '70-3 TPS is
with one of the appropriate Bosch D-jet testers or with a VOM/DVM.
Adjusting those years by the "clicks" you hear with the key ON will result in
an incorrect adjustment.

I have a faq on how to do this. Email me if you want a copy.

Jim

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org