[T3] Chassis restoration: a horror story

Mara Johnson drmarajjohnson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 09:54:49 PDT 2018

Hi, thanks for the tips.  All I know for sure is back quarter is gone.  I
think I will start there, but also investigate what I might be truly
dealing with as you suggest.  What do you replace the old sound deadening
material with?  My rear engine compartment sound deadening material is shot
so I have been thinking about this.  Are you still 6V?