[T3] Short block

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu Oct 25 14:00:41 PDT 2018

The one thing I miss about living in Arizona was having great access to VW shops.
I am sure there is something here in Alabama but I just started this search am going to run this engine as long as I can.
That is till I can figure out what I can do and get the $$$ together. I feel so stupid its not like me to do something like not check my oil. Life has been a mess but that’s no excuse.