[T3] Fuel Primer Switch.....

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Sep 29 07:13:48 PDT 2018

Keep in mind that if you could find a 50 year old NOS Bosch Type 3
pump, the rubber tip in it would now be hard just from age. It would
have deformed over time to fit and seal against its seat, but it
would also be ready to break and fail, just as those in our cars are
doing.

And this is why I had JIm rebuild my spare pump too, doesnt do too much
good as a spare on the side of the road if that pump is bad too...

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org