[T3] I'm a bit confused as to why unplugging this IAD temp sensor clears things up.

William Jahn willjahn975 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 10:07:42 PDT 2019

I guess I'll have to replace the runner hoses and a few other vacuum lines
to see if this helps. All I can conclude is it must be running on the lean
side , at least at idle , Have the timing set @ 5* BTDC . Before I do lines
I will check if the new ignition switch may have changed anything , easy to
do just plug in that temp sensor , if it  acts the same way then I'll
change out any vacuum line I have not in a while runner hoses, IAD to auto
trans and the heads to oil bath for the PCV . Those seem or at least look
fine and are still connected at the heads and oil bath.

William