[T3] PARTS GALORE

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Aug 2 19:34:23 PDT 2019

On 2 Aug 2019 at 14:10, B Fye wrote:

> to answer your question, it is the RF that is bad.

At least in the US, I find that it's almost always the RF, making RF
replacements that much harder to find. Perhaps in England, where they
drive on the WRONG [  ;-)  ] side of the road, the LF gets crunched
more often. If this turns out to be the case, we may have to do some
international trading to even things out.

Front and rear bases were chrome plated for '70 and '71, but were
downgraded to silver paint for '72 and '73.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org