[T3] Hinge pins

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jun 2 18:22:02 PDT 2019

Every spring I say, if Its a warm enough spring Ill get things done early
and get to replacing the lower hinge pin on the
71, well... every spring is getting colder and not only is it  brutal this
spring but it wont stop raining.  So I give up.

cant wait any longer, so has anybody had any sucessful experience replacing
the lower door hinge pins?  anyone have a good or NOS pin I can use so I
dont destroy a perfectly good door to do harvest one?

I think I tried getting one out once and didnt have any sucess..

Keith

Topnotch Restorations

topnotch at nycap.rr.com

http://www.topnotchresto.com <http://www.topnotchresto.com/>

71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"

93 RX7  "Redstur"

95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"

"hanging out at the tail end of the bell

curve, and loving every minute of it!"