[T3] Since I replaced the runner boots and all vacuum lines noticed

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Jun 6 18:29:08 PDT 2019

im going to try another that I have from a 914 2L which is the closest match
to this anyway, I think the one I was using was from a 1.7, we'll see if
there is any difference.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
http://www.topnotchresto.com
71 Squareback  "Hothe"
65 Notchback  "El Baja Rojo"
93 RX7  "Redstur"
95 Chrysler Cirrus Lxi "Cirfogsalot"
"hanging out at the tail end of the bell
curve, and loving every minute of it!"